Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Aug 18, 2008 09:47AM

BIT
Aug 22, 2008 07:47AM

Re: news out

in response to by
posted on Aug 23, 2008 08:58AM

Nice to see someone out there! Yes I totally agree with you. Management is the issue. The number of times MCRAE has said something publicly that has not come to fruition is ridiculous. Even going back a couple months ago when he essentially told the conference he was at (sorry the name and location escapes me), that USDA had given conditional approval and had the corresponding slide with a check mark beside it. Of course the company IR dept. down played it etc. Just one example of many blunders this guys has done.

I think Urocidin is going to be a company maker if they play it right. Their cash position must be getting desperate at this point. THEY MUST SIGN A PARTNERSHIP DEAL!!!!

I'm not sure what to make of the SP at this point. Its curious to see a little more volume lately. Has it been intentional?? Some perhaps scooping up stop losses? Dundee, RBC, Anonymous appear to play games a lot. Tempting to buy more but i'm waiting now for something more solid, ie. partnership deal, CFIA approval, USDA conditional.

New Message
Please login to post a reply