Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free
Sep 19, 2016 11:43AM

I have been accumulating a little here and a little there. Have purchased mostly between .015 and .02 for the most part. Initially bought with prior ownership.

I think they are telling a good story, the new owners have been cleaning up a huge mess, and are making progress in the right direction.

I consider the current pricing a bargain and will continue to accumulate in this range.

Like you, Pic, i just buy when ready and pay what they are asking.

I am glad for you that you have been getting past your many trials in recent years as i have actually followed you from the ECU board many years ago.

You may not remember the email from when Jim Sinclair was in Austin a few years ago but i had sent a message to you asking if you might be going to come. I guess i just described myself as being a fellow Texan.

Back to BRVO, i like many people can be impatient, but if the gameplan comes to fruition, it is very possible that the early buyers might be able to buy filet mignon instead of prime sirloin.

Have a good day

New Message
Please login to post a reply