Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I think Eagle deep is still on the table but CGX will probably wait until they see how Jaguar fairs out since they are testing the deep target (6500 TD), eagle deep will probably run in the 150 to 200 mil cost range, so if Jaguar hits at the deep target it will de-risk Eagle deep, as well since CGX is partner on Jaguar they will have all of the drill logs and geology data to compare with the Corentyne siesmic to help make that decision.

Abary 1 which is located inbetween Jaguar & Eagle shallow had oil shows starting at 2900 mtrs to 3900 mtrs, I am guessing that Eagle shallow which is being spudded to 4300 mtrs is targeting the same pay targets that Abary 1 encountered but had much more 3D siesmic data available to locate the drill correctly, I think Inpex also spudded to a similar TD, and if they as rumour has it hit pay in the same shallow zone it will de-risk the Eagle shallow spud as both Abary 1 and Inpex discovered oil in the same TD range as Eagle shallow is testing.

We are about 1 month into the Eagle shallow spud so it won't be much longer before results of this spud are known. If we get halted all of a sudden that would be a good sign.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply