Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Good to be back, it seems we're back to the same old origional gang here, not big but it was always a good MB.

I am expecting a big JV NR, I think CGX will end up giving up 75% to 80% of the Corentyne and Annex PPL's in exchange for getting a free ride on 2 wells and some siesmic on the Annex and hopefully some cash.

If PRE exercises their $.60 warrants that will give CGX about $25 mil, which PRE may do to increase their shares and votes and help CGX out.

I don't think CGX will be calling the shots anymore or be operator on any wells (thank god).

If we end up with some Major JVP's with deep pockets running the show they will do what needs to be done to find the oil.

Since CGX has to spud by June 2013 to satisfy the Corentyne PPL and keep it in good standing, I would think that we should hear something soon, since they have to design the well and hire a rig there's not really a lot of time left.

If this plays out anything like I think it might, this stock will still have huge potential if CGX can hang onto 20% to 25% of the PPL's and be in on a successful well. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply