Welcome To The CMC Metals Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Nov 11, 2010 06:48PM

I think once the actual amount of cash recieved from this 170 tonne bulk sample is made public there will be increased confidence in the value of the Silver Hart.

The plan for the Bishop mill still leaves some confusion as to what ore they are going to process and what terms and profitability may be an outcome of that purchase.

I here we could have some news on that front soon.... Mike has a plan and I think we are in it...... confirmed by his stock position.... His profit will come from appreciation in the stock price, and thus his motivation is the same as ours.... to see the stock price move up!

Nov 12, 2010 11:12AM

Nov 13, 2010 10:12AM

Nov 13, 2010 10:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply