Welcome To The CMC Metals Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I reproduced this below from CMB website

I had not noticed before the part in bold ( my own doing ) letters refering to the hydrothermal vein !!!

THE SILVER HART PROPERTY - Yukon

CMC Metals Ltd., 100-per-cent-owned Silver Hart mine project is in the permitting phase to bring it into production. This property contains a high grade silver resource with silver grades averaging over 1.93 kg/tonne (56.5 oz/ton) in the TM zone (not NI 43-101 inferred resources).

To date, over $8.5 million has been spent on exploration and infrastructure development on the Silver Hart property with over 8,834 m of drilling. There are over 20 known mineralized trench showings, with only four zones being drill developed. Less than 6.5% of the CMC claims have been explored leaving a tremendous opportunity for expansion.

High Grade Bulk Sample - CMC Metals Ltd. has completed extraction of a 200-ton bulk sample at the Silver Hart property. The purpose of the bulk sample is to test metallurgical recovery of the high-grade A and B vein, test grade variability down dip and depth continuity of the vein.

During recent exploration, the company discovered a hydrothermal vein that ranged between 388 ounces per ton (12,136 grams per tonne) to 1749 ounces per ton (54,660 grams per tonne) silver in the B vein.

New Message
Please login to post a reply