Welcome To The Cadillac Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Good to see you here Slaveonfools,

Thank you for all the posting youve done concerning RBW...another junior I have my eyes on. I picked up a bit of it a few months ago but ended up selling and rolling into CQX here. Depending what happens with this coming news I think Ill pick up a position there again, honestly RBW looks like a no brainer as well.

Thats one of the best things here....I personally hope this stock explodes....I can see a buck coming out of all this....I dont think the chances are very good, but $2 may even be doable as well. Look at GTA....and they dont have near as nice a package as we do. They have about 9 million shares less than we do....but our float is tight, some quick math between institutions/insiders and whats being held after that last placements means about 80% of our shares are in good hands...and of the 20% left Im sure theres a bunch of them that are being held in a long position as well. I really dont think $2 will happen...but it could be doable....lets wait and see what the results are.

Our last results were extremely promising to begin with, now we should be able to add to those numbers, and the more past producing pads we drill...the more our numbers should grow theoretically.

Whats important is whether the geology continues between the pads...I have yet to see anything indicitive of a theorized strike length here (have I missed something? please correct if I have)....but with that many pads on our property...theres a good chance we have a rather large chunk of mineralization there.

When youre done here theres lots of other juniors to pop your profits in to for a chance at some exponential returns. I plan to rebuy all the CUU I sold as well and wait for the buyout, although after the last news release and with more drilling...I personally hope the Feasibility is delayed again so I can take a larger position.

Such a fantastic opportunity in the juniors now....keep your money moving...dont leave it tied up too long.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply