Welcome To The Cadillac Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Numbers are actually good....we have definately confirmed a larger portion of mineralization and we still have more drills to go on this program.

It happened way too quick......the asks are currently extremely thin and the bids have built up extremely well....obviously someone wants to pick it up.

I suspect someone dumped it....biggest house selling today was Questtrade followed by anonymous, we move 100000 shares and were back at .25.....nothing between .165 and .21 either.

Inexplicable really...we'll never truly know....the pop we were hoping for didnt happen but the numbers are getting better.....whats odd is it was such a good day for the markets too.

We were undervalued based on our last drill results.....these results should only add in.....our share price went down but the intrinsic value went up today.....I was hoping for some cash personally but looks like it just became another buying opportunity.

See it for what it is I guess....totally went the other way but I think it only adds to a long position personally.....although pessimism is indeed warranted after such an awful knee jerk reaction like that.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply