Canada Carbon: very rare high purity, nuclear graphite quality

100% interest: 4 strategic graphite properties / 2 past producing graphite mines in Ontario and Québec

Free

I posted the article on this board for a variety of reasons but mainly because I knew it would not be well received over on the other board.....and you can see that I was right.....I should have followed my own advice and not posted it but many of you insisted that I do....why stir the bees nest when you know you could get stung?

By now most people who read this board are also interested in what is happening with other graphite companies. Should they have to go back and forth from AG to SH and from hub to hub?

The post on ZEN financials asks some fundamental questions that need to be asked but many posters are in denial and want to ignore the facts..... I was warned that there is no contending with fools but I didn't listen....until now....

To me there are serious questions about both CCB and ZEN that need to be answered....and I have said that here before....

Just because I ask questions does not mean that I think a company is destined to fail....

Anyway sorry for the inconvenience

New Message
Please login to post a reply