High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free

As mentioned earlier, Employee Engagement is a fundamental domain in the field HRM; the

Human Resource Department is responsible to ensure maximum engagement from their

employees. High employee engagement can be achieved by HR authorities perusing the

contract ensuring mutual agreement on rights and responsibilities between employer and

employee i.e. Employer-Employee Contract. Further, they have to keep a track of the right set

of necessary resources (expertise, workplace environment, equipment etc.) required for

successful completion of any particular job. They need to ensure employees feel a sense of

growth and a bright future with this particular job.  Economics essay help Therefore, they keep performing better and

keep themselves engaged in work. Once HR takes all the necessary actions and steps to keep

employee engagement higher, employees would themselves be motivated which means

higher employee engagement; which leads to better performance and higher profit generation

for the company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply