Significant gold resource - Excellent infrastructure

Camino Rojo Mexico : In-situ - 4.0 million ounces gold; 68.32 million ounces of silver.

Free

I just got off the phone with Blaine.

Everything is good we are receiving the assays now but we have not received complete holes as of yet but he thinks we will have complete holes before the Denver Gold Forum...
(They will not have core)
I asked him how many Seniors contacted Management so far and his response was "everyone of note"
I asked him when we will take them on a field trip and he said that "it's up to Management all the Majors are cashed up and I think everyone would be interested in an offer like that"... Referring to my comment about a Two Billion dollar buyout for the Represa Zone.
I always always... always ask him about when we will move to an exchange with some Prestige but I don't think we will see this for some time as the institutional funds don't have a problem with it...?
In regards to the surface rights... Still in negotiations.
We have $6M cash on hand and our burn rate was 1.2-1.3M when we were going full tilt but now it's much less than that. That's enough for us to go into next year without a PP and by then....
The resource estimate is coming along well and we will all be surprised.
New Message
Please login to post a reply