Welcome To Cliff Natural Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I'm not sure I even have 2c worth!

I'm in GNH and have been buying right up to today. You need to do a fair bit of DD to understand the opportunity, but there are a lot of us who have spent quite a bit of time researching, including some having made multiple site visits.

I still have a lot of confidence in Cliffs fundamentals although the TA is terrible. Profit taking had some very negative tax consequences for me, although in hindsight I would have been better off with the tax issue. However, this is still a strong company with great resources and strong cash flow.

I sold my KWG to buy more GNH, so I won't comment on the spq/kwg situation, other than to say Cliffs is the only suitor and isn't inclined to overpay. That's their job!

As Cliffs shareholders we won't see any share price appreciation from SPQ et al for quite some time.....(years). I still see Cliffs as a great takeover play based on it's price to book and it's future cash flow.

I also like another jr miner in AJC. Currently drilling in Nevada and Washington with a great geo crew and lots of cash to explore. Nice holdings and similar in style to GNH! overlooked former exploration site that no one bothered to drill deep.

...........JMO.....do your own DD...............Carry

New Message
Please login to post a reply