Welcome To the Columbus Silver Corporation HUB On AGORACOM

CORDEX DESIGNS AND CARRIES-OUT GENERATIVE AND EXPLORATION PROGRAMS EXCLUSIVELY FOR COLUMBUS

Free

View from Space

posted on Feb 12, 2010 05:58PM

I have recently taken a position in Columbus Silver for several reasons not least of which is the skill of a close associate. I developed a relationship with this person from a message I received indicating they liked what I wrote and my background in exploration and mine development.

So I get a call after the Vancouver Show and asking me to look into this company. The first HUGE attraction was Cordex, without a doubt legendary in their discoveries. Then I went to Google Earth, no network of drill roads! Reading indicates that the Last Chance was always at the end of the road and difficult to supply... nice. The fact that John Livermore held this property since 1978 and Cordex is doing the drilling... nice.

I called John Livermore and asked him about Mogollon, I've known John for 15 years or so from contact outside mining and exploration. He is very upbeat, as one would expect, this was his until Columbus bought out his position... since Cordex is doing the drilling it still is "his". News should flow soon, Mogollon isn't as "remote" as it once was. Good results will give my friend data to mine for investors and coverage... like

http://www.kereport.com/dailyshow/daily-jan2210-seg2.html

DYODD look on Google Earth, Search Mogollon, New Mexico and you will fly right there. No Drill Roads. District Consolidated, Quality Management, legendary explorers on the hunt CORDEX!

45 miles of veins and limited drilling, OK I'm in.
not investment advice

New Message
Please login to post a reply