Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

As I said in an earlier post, we have somebody playing games here.

Brian, you have been very kind to lead this person by the hand with regard to PBG, but the fact of the matter is that he would just have to go to the PBG web site and all that information is extremely clear and he can also read some presentation slides which will also tell him exactly what you have outlined to him.

Whether he means to or not, I think he's just trying to bother Connacher's management, implying that they aren't giving enough news releases. So as I said before, he's either a shorter or a manipulator who needs information to continue to make that 5 or 10 cents in day trading that has been going on for some time.

There's a very good reason why PBG is holding the price that it is holding and all you have to do is go to its latest financial report to make that determination.

Connacher will be climbing the share price hill as it continues to ramp up and is also doing many good things, some of which will come to light shortly. It will be nice to see the day traders burnt when it becomes more difficult to manipulate Connacher's share price.

Best Wishes,

Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply