Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Actually, there are some good points there. I'm pro-CLL (have been in the stock since 2005) but I do have some planned exit points:

If we ever hit $12, my current plan is to immediately sell one-quarter of the position (based on hitting that level with a slow and steady rise over a period of years - if we got to that point in the process of evaluating a buy-out or something similar, I might wait longer). At that point, I'd already be far ahead of my initial investment (I think my average weighted cost is around $2.03).

$20 would cause me to sell another quarter of my position.

The rest I would hold for an indefinite time.

I don't expect to hit any of these goals in the near term, but it's nice to dream. My CLL investment is completely "extra money." If the markets self-destruct, and I lose all of my money, that's life. I will still be happy that I have my health. However, if CLL performs like I hope it could perform eventually, then I'll have a nice little nest egg. It would be nice to retire a bit early and spend some time in the rocker on the front porch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply