Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

rebels intension

posted on Mar 11, 2009 09:19AM

Ok guys, this is starting to be very annoying and distracting. I have been ignoring Rebels “remarks” and his provocations for very long time presenting my research and estimates to the board along with my opinion on CLL present and the future.

My record speaks for itself. Most of estimates were right on the spot and some on the high side due to lower then expected CLL numbers. I was bringing to your attention info, which was later confirmed by CLL management, annalists and rating agencies.

My work was always attacked by rebels on the personal level and never on the different point of you supported by some due diligence.
In return most of his contribution are personal attacks and his personal opinions.

His approach to discussion is to kill the messenger instead of looking at the message and maybe learn something new.

Few weeks ago I decided that I am not going to be a voluntary punch bag for this guy anymore.
I truly believe that rebels intension's are to bring this board down to the stock house level because he does not like what is posted here.

If the board members believe that this is what you want so be it.

Believe me, as some of you know, from the personal messages and emails we exchange, we are all busy individuals, mostly professional, and the last thing we need in our life is useless destruction from our daily chores and other investments we all have.

Regards to all ,Jurek

New Message
Please login to post a reply