Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Brian

I can appreciate your anger, along with everyone elses...You've got to look at this situation and ask yourself, can I make money on this play and the answer is yes. If the market is as pissed as you are, then why is support building above $1 and millions of shares are trading up. No seriously, I'd like to know. I'm still trying to figure out whether the .90 is going to be the new bottom and onwards and upwards we go, or will .90 going to be the starting point and we're back down to .61 which BTW was March 20,,( how soon we forget).

LOOK closing date for this offering is on or around June 5th so the next couple of days are very dangerous. If current upward support means the market has already priced the offering into the price then we're good to go.However if this is just shares changing hands prior to the downward storm,,,then look out.

Me, as a long I'm not going to get burned twice in one year..I'm putting in stop losses as high as I can that way if SP tanks i can get out and back in when the bottom is established..BTW when this is done dilution doesn't matter as increased qty of shares compensates for dilution.

New Message
Please login to post a reply