Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Connacher is doing what they have to do to survive in these markets. There management and board members are highly experienced people in the Canadian oil patch and know what it takes to survive. If it were not for them we would have kissed this company goodbye a long time ago. Obviously I have been very dissapointed in how things have turned out, but to blame management is rediculous. If for one minute I thought management was to blame for what's happening to the share price, I would sell my shares and move on.

Connacher has a plan and getting Algar up and running is crucial to it's success. I personnally look forward to recieving a monthly dividend from Connacher,in the not too distant future. Management is taking the right steps to achieving this goal.

Let's all try being a little more positive with our company. Cheers Mr. Gusella and company, great job...

New Message
Please login to post a reply