Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Rebels:

It is with doubt that I could accept that 1 and 1/2 years ago, any here at that time envisioned the SP to be where it is today. Just as the macro environment for the North American economy and oil prices is today a relative crap shoot as to what they will be in 12 to 18 months. Connacher itself is even more levered to the vicissitudes of market forces. Therefore, I will not be, based on the situation with respect to Connacher, devoting additional funds until the situation demonstrates greater clarity. Connacher at this point, represents a "crap shoot", and not an investment in an environment where such poses a lot of risk. Perhaps, later when the picture becomes more clear as to the future of Connacher, it will be more amenable to my desired risk profile. At present though is not a good time to be taking undue extended risk on speculation. Right now, that is exactly what Connacher is. Speculation!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply