Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

"yes I left the door open for your secretive management conspiracy theories___"

With regards to your quote above, I deny your allegation. The reality is, management has in the recent past been less than forthcoming and timely in revealing the Companys financial position. If one agrees with this statement, then going forward, one must conclude that Management may again be less than forthcoming in the reporting of corporate condition. Such a reaction only conforms to historical precedent already demonstrated. If one has difference with my premise above, then there is a very real difference between our perception of reality.

Obviously, each individual has to determine their view of what reality is. My perception of reality may be different than yours. The perception of what is likely real is uniquely individual. Such does not negate the potentialities of future performance not yet demonstrated. We can only draw conclusions about future behavior predicated on past behavior. In my mind, I have concerns regarding the conclusions which this inevitably leads to. This leads to a conclusion of be careful and be aware!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply