Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Very good points Jurek.

Since I'm on this board I learned a lot about the company and management + SAGD technic.

So I follow you're thought about the MRC and Luke.So far we can't say none of these twp companies has contributed to the sp.Hedging strategies IMO are not the good ones.

If you will hedge your assets you can better buy long time put options on oil futures when oil has spiked instead of buying a company.I'm wondering if they strategy can work.If the price of oil goes up they benefit from the output from the SAGD production but that put a demper on their refinary earnings.

If they had only the SAGD operations once they ar ein production the sp,would follow the oil trend .But if you increase you're production like they attempt to do the higher output can support some lower oil price when we have less economic activity .

So if we hadn't bought these two companies it was a great chance our sp was in better shape and we had less debt to bear.

I'm no expert and have no experience either in that bussiness but thought from a logical idea I can't say their latest actions and the combination of their 3 companies has brought us prosperety,only huge debt and a double amount of shares .

New Message
Please login to post a reply