Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Brian:

ALL companies that wish to continue in this market have either already diluted and borrowed more, or are in the process of doing so. OPTI is one.. Tough times call for unforeseen actions..I've seen no evidence of any attempt by management to hide anything, if you've got some pass it on, I'd like to see it.I have NO PROBLEMS with insiders padding their pockets as long as it helps keep qualified personnel on staff..Historicaly in tough times valuable employees, jump from small companies to the relative security of the big boys.

UTS hit well over $6 a share with 470 million shares before the crash,, and that's on no production till at least 2013..All they got is land rights and partnerships with a few big boys..To imply that CLL isn't viable anymore because they've now got around 440 million shares is a little bit of a stretch. Debt is high YES, but the value of the FIXED assets alone exceeds the debt. When reserves and cash on hand are taken into account, CLL is extremely undervalued and I would argue this is the result of the market as opposed to any management decisions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply