Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek:

That which you present is plausible. Of course, we can all only speculate as to how close you may be to the mark.

As for me, I will look to the potential accuracy of what you posit and combine it with the non-definitive but, potentially logical arguments. As with all message boards, it is difficult to fathom who among the posters are scamming others to fulfill their own nefarious purposes of victimization. Meanwhile, such presentations which are not based on observable, logical substantive fact, but rather on assumption and speculation will always be viewed by me with a degree of skepticism. For myself, I prefer to formulate impressions based on verifiable fact. Not unsubstantiated conjecture. Conjecture is useful for examining potential alternative explanations but, will rarely lead to verifiable conclusions.

You Jurek, by presenting alternative consideration and resultant opinion, do a service for all here. Also, your practice of willingness to look at both sides of a given position, is always commendable! And just maybe you extended to deserving an A!

Thanks,

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply