Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Good answers Brian on my posting.

Everything with Connacher seems constrained and in a state of constant question

It's obvious there are a lot of questions to be answered with facts in the future.

I would like to know if the troubles to get at 10.000 bpd are due to the curtailing alone.I don't know how much pumps they already installed but wouldn't be surprised if almost all the wells have these pumps.So that was a cost above the planning.

I just can't get it that some supported their idea of curtailing.It should be wise simply to calculate the average loss on cash flow + on top the extra cost for these pumps .

I learned trough the time I"m here that sagd is not a simple extraction method and it looks once you have achieved a certain output that a curtailing causes big problems to get back to first target.

I guess they did that because of heavy fear .They didn't expect such a crisis but because they had taken the risk for the financing and when they saw the collpase of the oil price I guess these guys saw the dark clouds coming .

If you imagine that such huge payed guys which has taken very wrong steps and that they could not held accountable for their acts while a simple worker on the floor sometimes get fired for a simple fault or msitake.Strange world if you asked me.

Someone posted here the link of the so called "drifter steam".These guys do a nice work and probably building that plant is not the biggest tread but how you operate it and specially what decissions for financing and operating you take seems to have a very grear effect on the sp.

New Message
Please login to post a reply