Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hindsight is always 20/20 and if you think for one minute you have what it takes to create what Connacher has created in such a short span of time, then by all means go for it. You are forever implying that management is up to screw the common shareholder out of there money. Honestly if you really feal that way about a company you are invested in, you really have to ask yourself if it's time to move on. There are many companies listed on the TSX with lots of future potetial, maybe this one isn't for you.

You are correct in saying that you are allowed your own opinion and that it is my choice whether I choose to read your post or not. My question is your motive behind such unfounded negativity. Connacher management have done an amazing job sterring this ship through the financial storm we are currently in as a country. I have no dought that we will come out on top with a company that will be the one by which to measure up to in the sands.

New Message
Please login to post a reply