Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

bbq:

The economy in my opinion is torn by inflation and deflation counterveiling pressures. Central governments world wide are desperately trying to set inflation in place. And yet, unemployment combined with increasing defecits in the developed world are causing a tidal wave of deflation. The difference is that the developing eastern world has reserves accumulated to carry them to the other side. The west, with only a few exceptions only has a rickety, nearly worn out printing press to carry them through.

How Connacher will fare is in my opinion, dependent not only on the economy and timing, but how well they have budgeted Algar. A repeat of the first go round on Algar will likely sink Connacher. I am not saying that this is by any means assured as the outcome but, it is a realistic potential that likely all should consider and do their contingency planning for!

Go ahead boys. Do your number on me as being defeatist. However, it is a realistic potential which only a darn fool or someone with a hidden agenda, would dismiss out of hand!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply