Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sep 30, 2010 10:32AM
Sep 30, 2010 11:16AM
Sep 30, 2010 12:06PM

Sep 30, 2010 01:20PM

Sep 30, 2010 01:53PM

Sep 30, 2010 03:32PM

Sep 30, 2010 04:28PM

Oct 01, 2010 12:08AM

Marlboro:

Connacher ever since I invested in the stock, has had a long history of manipulation. Both up and down. During periods of accumulation, the history is one of trading in a very tight price range of a few cents. Even though the underlying commodity oil may have made significant moves, such as recently has occured with oil up significantly in the past few weeks. In my opinion, Connacher, which obviously owes its soul to the institutional investors, is frequently complicit in this behavior due to the significant pressure emanating from the institutional investors which do in fact manipulate the stock in order to serve their own nefarious interests. This makes it very frustrating to own as its share price movements frequently have no relationship to the underlying realities of the market place or the state of Connacher itself at a given point in time. Had such been apparent prior to the time of my investment, (2005) I would have never become involved. Connacher is principally a vehicle suitable only for the institutional holders and "insiders". Or in other words, those who share the "priviliged" knowledge of the actual state of the companys affairs. And those partys play their "insider"knowledge to the maximum!

Brian

Oct 01, 2010 01:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply