Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Den,

How is the richest place in the world doing this days? Is the reel-estate recession over in Dubi? They must be happy with the oil prices above $90 per bbl.

Going back to North American markets I am over extended with Oil and Coal stocks nervously watching this crazy market bubble created by the FED which is providing liquidity.

Some junior O&G stock almost double in last 3 months. Some oilsand stocks had unbelievable run as well. This is not sustainable but it is so hard to pull the trigger.

In regards to Feeliing=== thread,

Sorry rebel, it was not my intension to destroy you post. I just could not resist to have some fun when I saw you trying to blame the RRSP, Market Trends and fund managers for the CLL misfortune.

Scott (New presentation),

As always good work on the summary. IMO the most important info on this presentation is the official search for the Joint Venture Partner. This, combine with the management Road Tour announced today should give some positive results so we do not have to face the dilution in Q4 this year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply