Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek:

As I am now makinig my 3,943rd post on this Board, no I do not remember every post I have ever made over the last five + years . Nor do I have the inclination nor the ego, to store my postings in my computer memory. However, I am honored that you apparently are so inclined. However, if you insist on citing old quotations of mine made years ago under different conditions and realities with respect to the status of Connacher, then I fail to see the point of your taunting. Only those who are inflexible fail to change opinions based on evolving conditions and realities which did not exist in previous times years removed from the present realities. As to why you insist on citing quotes from my long past postings, made under different realities relative to Connacher, only you can give your actual motivation.

As an unrelated query, perhaps you could explain to us if there is significance to your "nom de plume" Jurek as to who he is or was?

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply