Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Sep 21, 2011 12:05AM

Sep 21, 2011 02:02PM

Sep 21, 2011 03:37PM

Sep 21, 2011 05:18PM
Sep 22, 2011 09:14AM

Sep 22, 2011 12:17PM
Sep 22, 2011 04:40PM

Sep 22, 2011 08:02PM

Sep 22, 2011 11:09PM

My My Jurek,, Are we resorting to personal attacks again? Need I alert a moderator

you do seem to be somewhat offended when someone disagrees with your assesments..For someone to remember something that happened years ago would seem to indicate a obsessive compulsive disorder. I do recall something about a disagreement we had when I posted the response I got from CLL ( which I do recall getting crapped on by CLL for posting confidential e-mails) but that's about it. All I remember is that the info I got from CLL proved to be far more accurate than what you posted..

Trusting wife hardly...ANY RESPONSE GIVEN BY ANY COMPANY regarding operations CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST THEM IN A COURT OF LAW so it would be a pretty sure bet they'd choose their words extremely carefully..

So trusting wife or just choosing who to listen to....On the one hand I've got the CEO of a billion dollar company ( who I may add is legally liable for anything he says) and on the other a Retired Polish Immigrant with poor language skills ( your own description of yourself) making assumptions on the information he has available to him who can make statements WITH NO LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS.

So let's see my choice is a CEO of a company who knows what's going on ( granted there have been a few crooked ones) and a Polish Immigrant who's guessing what's going on..NO BRAINER..I'll go with the CEO whom I can SUE ( and whom I may add has never deceived me over the years I've corresponded with him) over you...

Sorry if it hurts your feelings but his info has been better than yours over the years

You have to pay the interest twice a year on TOTAL DEBT which is $982,000 millions. In Q2 they reported $22.5million of interest X 4 = $90 million per year.

Really? Your adding in the $100 million convertible debentures due in 2012 which of course was accounted for during the last update..

THIS PISSING CONTEST IS BS..I'd strongly suggest anyone ACTUALLY holding CLL to contact them with any questions they may have..I mean really, you'd actually consider information received from an anonamous poster on a bulletin board over info directly from a company legally bound to provide accurate information..

Come on Guys get with the program Does anyone reading this post actually believe Management had anything to do with recent CLL SP? Even BNN said that ALL oil companies have been reduced to a point as if oil prices had collapsed back t0 30 a barrel and as of 12.54 est It's $80.65..

Sep 23, 2011 02:20AM

Sep 23, 2011 03:04AM
Sep 23, 2011 05:55AM

Sep 23, 2011 12:14PM
Sep 23, 2011 12:49PM

Sep 26, 2011 12:48AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply