Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yeah that's me playing on all my uploads.I started 5 years ago but I'm not a very good one .Still have to learn a lot but I have plenty of time now to fill my free space.Do you also play guitar?I play a lot of songs from US bands like Sprigsteen,CCR ,Fleetwood Mac etc..Love the 60 to 90 period.I have around 300 vids uploaded so far but not all are very good .

Do you work in the oil industry like i did ?

Didn't know they got a new CEO.I thought it was Sametz or something after DG left.But I must say I haven't followed it for quite some time because I thought the company should default.Is that Mr. Bloomer a skilled CEO from other oil plants?DG in fact was some kind of a clown and a gambler who shows up on tv etc.Don't like these kind of CEO's .

Q2 will be better then previous specially due to improvements in oil price but I think Q4 could be much better because by then they have the other well pairs on line and probably a good oil price too.So will we see a higher share price in front of the events or not that's the question.Just took a look and 0.27 seems difficult to pass.

New Message
Please login to post a reply