Welcome To The Continental Precious Minerals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CONTINENTAL PRECIOUS MINERALS INCREASES ITS INDICATED RESOURCES

Free
Message: CZQ gets significant gain today (21% at present) along with other uranium miners

CZQ gets significant gain today (21% at present) along with other uranium miners

posted on Apr 27, 2009 11:36AM

At the time of writing this, CZQ was up 21% on (what is now) normal volume (but significantly higher than a week ago). What I also noticed is that today there were 3 other Uranium exploration companies that made significant gains today, along with another that has made significant gain over the last 5 days.

Today we have Serengeti (SIR) up 15% on twice the normal volume, Laramide (LAM) up 15% on over three times normal volume, and Strathmore (STM) up 36% on 7 times the normal volume. Also, Hathor (HAT), though up only 2% today on normal volume, has gained 10% over the last 5 trading days at higher than normal volume.

What I also noticed is that all 5 of these Uranium explorers over the last 3 to 5 days have not only had increased volume, but had some unusually large individual purchases made. I also noticed that they all had recently filed a NI43-101 report and/or provided a press release about significantly increased resource estimate. (Check out the press releases for: SIR - Resource Estimate on 2/25/09; LAM - NI43-101 report on 4/23/09; STM - NI43-101 report on 3/19/09; CZQ - NI43-101 report on 3/19/09; and HAT - press release re: substantial amount of exceptional new drill results on 4/15/09.)

I concluded that news of some sort was motivating this recent surge in buying of uranium explorers. I found an article published on 4/22/09 that discusses China's surge in buying up uranium supplies, entitled: Billions in Uranium Bound for China, by John Garnaut (out of Beijing).

Mr. Garnaut's article provides insight into the recent investor interest in uranium explorers and miners. Some of the more significant quotes are:

"China is shaping as a multibillion-dollar new uranium export market as it looks to Australia to supply the resources it needs to underpin a massive expansion in its nuclear power industry. Chinese officials this week announced they would start building five extra power plants this year on top of the 24 already under construction and 11 already in operation."

" 'There are not enough uranium resources in China to support the aggressive nuclear power development plan for the next 20-30 years,' said Professor Liu Deshun, of China's Institute of Nuclear and New Energy Technology."

"The acceleration of China's nuclear power plans stems from mounting concerns about climate change, energy security and the more immediate task of kick-starting the economy as part of the Government's 4 trillion yuan stimulus plan."

"Chinese analysts have said the country's nuclear power expansion plans will not succeed unless China secures the necessary uranium supplies."

Though the article focuses upon Australia's uranium mines and uranium exploration projects, the fact is that China always acts in its best interest and will is willing to invest in any country where it perceives it will derive benefit. Also, there are many other nuclear power plants being constructed or already planned for construction throughout other parts of the world. They all must have uranium to run those power plants.

Consequently, CZQ with a massive uranium deposit (enhanced with nickel, molybdenum and vanadium) in a friendly country like Sweden is a very enticing target for a buyout! The other uranium explorers with big gains today (or over the past 5 days), mentioned earlier, also have uranium deposits of substantial size and good grade, and are in Canada, also a friendly, stable country, which is why I believe they have seen these significant gains recently.

However, CZQ's is the biggest and best and has a very favorable NI43-101 bankable feasibility report to enhance its reputation. That is why I chose to bet heavy on CZQ.

New Message
Please login to post a reply