Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I dont' know about your theory Webgogs. I like it but I have a problem. If the region and district is so important and promising - from Mess Creek to Schaft Creek.... why didn't Elmer stake many of the same claims that Marko and Mott staked this July? If you look through the minefile records, it shows many of these M&M claims were not registered till this summer - roughly around the time that the Aerial Magnetics came out.

That tells me that Elmer is not willing to gamble the pennies it takes to stake claims unless he has the tools give him confidence to do so (minefile records, A-mags, Titan and chip samples). From what I understand, staking claims is pretty cheap considering the payouts that M&M got for a summer's work.

If Elmer is getting scooped by folks like M&M, I don't have much faith that outsiders are any better informed and confident that everything needs to be bought up.

jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply