Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've tracked this with great interest since the begining. The obvious is starting to show. Those results had to come from somewhere. Given that it was of no value back then they just didn't bother hunting.

Often you will find blisters of gold on top of a porphry. We didn't. Not of moly nor silver so that can only mean it's under the ground. (Excluding migration caused by glaciers. The till was devoid!) Seeing the results suggests a more even silver layer dipping west from 411. (at 206m). Also worh noting is both holes terminated in about the same eq. Adjusting for elevation yields a continuous deposit. The silver is telling a story. Going North will probably yield even higher grades.

On the gold front. 412 is almost 1/2 g/t at the bottom. The method of gold formation suggests that a higher grade source must exists. Looking at the holes in the area suggest we are close to it but it's fairly deep. It can be very difficult to track the migration of the hydro fluids but in a large scale open pit it will turn up when it does. What this does tell Teck is the probability of the resource improving exists. That's a boost in confidence.

There's a lot of geology to discuss. I like what we found and what hosts it. This does suggest a more extensive deposit will be found at depth and increase the "District" concept.

As for the trading. Gee, I'm shocked to see RBC selling to RBC. and TD selling 50 shares to TD to drop the price. I suspect this will continue even when the buying pressure forces it up a buck or possibly two. This is silicon trading at it's best. The OSC knows this is going on and does nothing. The new mantra this year was fear and the algo's were adjusted to aid in the mongering. A large number of stocks are being attacked like this. The OSC has a duty to stop it but I suspect they get their marching orders from the same place. The SCs only act after the theft and only when enough public pressure is exerted. We just have to get used to it. That means we have to be right about buy outs and stuff otherwise a stock never gets off the ground. Small stock don't get the special treatment so we still have these to make money off but the gamble is far greater.

I see this as the future for a while. When the human volume dries up and the money dries up on the trade income then the SCs will react. Until then this trend will continue. Soon you will have to go to a broker who uses machine trading. They will collude to fix prices and this will become the norm for trading penny stocks. While the thought disgusts me I realize that we don't control the trend. If we don't like it then we can just leave. My 2 cents for the day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply