Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Im saying $4.50-$5.50 for one shot for everything out there.....whats proven, whats being proven, all properties and CUU ceases to exist. I just cant see anything above $6 due to 23.6% ownership. A lot ofmy price prediction is based on the fact that Teck doesnt want to have negotiations come down to the 13th hour with this and face the headache of having another producer buy us out. The demand for metals alone will outstrip the supply and cause increased profits for whoever is producing them. The nominal difference in profit vs a 25% profit loss due to ownership.....I personally think Teck will offer us a very good price just to ensure they get the whole thing, and Im pretty Sure Ernesto wouldnt say no to that price range either. Who knows, maybe he would take $3....kind of a travesty in my eyes but he is the captain of this ship so its whatever price he is happy with. Excellent discussion so far, Rogue
New Message
Please login to post a reply