Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Comparing sp's is misleading. The sp of a Jr must take into account the number of shares, potential for expansion and a host of other things like deposit quality and what it actually contains. You seem to omit these details on a regular basis. Clearly you want attention anywhere except on cuu.

Do a side by side between cuu and baj. Cite mineral breakdown and include such things as bornite price etc. I'm guessing you don't know why cuu is more valuable than Galore even though Galore is a bit bigger. I would probably be right in saying you have no idea what the differences are between cuu and baj. Perhaps you should try breaking down Copper Mountain to determine why the sp is where it is? Did you read that their main consumer just got back up and running? Oh, that's right, you forgot to mention they were in JAPAN and got hit by a tsunami. But why bother explaining that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply