Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I must apologise in advance for the off topic flavour of my question but I have searched the Agoracom site and have found very little on the subject. Is there a forum where people can discuss other junior miner prospects and give ideas for starting a DD process. The people on this forum seem very knowledgeable on the subject of mining and I am sure have other juniors in their sights. For instance, I see that Chappy has posted on the Boxxer forum and I have seen other suggestions on the SH site. I thought that the off topic forum here might be such a place but that forum is empty. Also, in searching the other forums like SSL,SND, BRD,RMX etc, I see that the CUU forum is far and away one of the busiest on the site and the other forums are like ghost towns..(reference to old abandoned wild west mining towns intended!!).

I appreciate that all investors should do their own due diligence but a forum discussion on some starting points may be appreciated by the newbies like myself.

Regards

bbay

PS The only relevence to CUU was of course how to reinvest the hopefully vast profits from a TECK back in

New Message
Please login to post a reply