Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If the BFS is awesome and Teck does not back in, well I actually agree that some people will sell if that scenario happens. I want to say it will be people that were too strained and or stretched themselves too much. Or maybe people that really did not understand the magnitude of what we have, and how attractive it will be to other majors.

We would likely see a VERY SHORT TERM drop (Intra-day) with Volumes >20 - 30M followed immediately by an announcement by the CUU of a halt by management "Pending consideration of additional offers"

Now I am pretty certain the other majors who have signed NDA (Check with the company on that) have already begun their legwork in preparing an offer for this possibility. They want to be there with the most attractive offer in hand and not be caught scrambling and trying to pull something together.

just my opinion, but look back in history at mining takeovers offers, and Counter-Offers, This stuff happens in days not months. One seems to trigger the whole avalance of parties. This is what we want. Competition.

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply