Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My little DNT vs CUU argument with spec:

Vette DNT market cap 150 million CUU half billion..CUU 100% ownership CUU not sure...Yes Canada but DNT has more upside now than CUU........

No way...

It's all about TIMING.

A) DNT can't even drill they're waiting for Goverment approval. They expect gov approval in 3 months...but we all know how that goes....(it will be longer)

''As for timing of the results for the feasibility study underway, the company is unsure. It wants to do more drilling at the property and is waiting for approval from the government to do so, which it expects within three months. ''

B) If they get approvals in 3 months..they expect a Feasibility in the neighbourhood of six months...IF they get approvals + the time on the Feasibility..well we have been through this with CUU.

You.re looking at 10 months or more on DNT. CUU won't be around within 3.

''Provided Candente received approval, Freeze said the results of the feasibility study would then be forthcoming in “the neighbourhood of six months”. ''

C) The ground is harder to mine there and it's in Peru

D) CUU is in Canada and we have Moly and way more potential.

''Less than 1,500 acres of the 50,000 acre Schaft Creek property has been explored using modern exploration
techniques
.''

I'm not saying it's a bad project, I'm saying you will make a crap load more money in CUU in a very very short period way before DNT moves.

CUU Feasibility within 1 month let's say 2 if it's late. If DNT could become a takeover target as it nears Feasibility (it's 10 onths away or more) Imagine CUU 1-2 months away.

CUU is not gloating about it, they don't want to poke Teck in the eye....but you can be sure we also have Confidentiality agreements, the Indians, Koreans and Chinese and more are all waiting for Teck's decision.

New Message
Please login to post a reply