Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Willy Nilly. I completely agree with you and everyone else. I think im just missing something then.

How can Teck make a choice when multiple core samples yet to be received. If Teck gets the BFS ( as for todays numbers) then core samples start arriving, to only find out the location of the starter pit, mine location ect, is in the wrong spot. This in my opinion would lead to prolonging the final decision for Teck. It`s not a matter of if they will or will not go in. It is a matter of how much more will this cost Teck to set up somewhere else. At what cost. All these factors will need to be Annalise by Teck. Will this trigger a loop hole for Teck to say we need more time? We need to figure out now where to locate the new mine, because the drill samples came in late and we would build the mine in the wrong location?

After all Willy, were talking about a mining District. One of the largest of its kind. I would think that all the ( I`s ) would be dotted and ( T`s ) would be crossed. This is huge !!

I do understand that many on this board right now, are thinking Dogger it just dont mater, put it to rest all ready!!! From what I have read, complete BFS does mean a lot . It could be a matter of litigation down the road.

Look I am sorry for clogging up this board if this point is not important, but I do think it is very important.

New Message
Please login to post a reply