Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Okay Jay , other than the senario where terrorists Nuke NYC [Then we're all F'd ] , show me a contrarian or logical opinion expressed on either site that isn't at best a soft bash . Other than the Nuke senario we're bullet proof . I just went to SH and the fourth post down was your's , so there go'es the shitey , spammy website theory .

When you came over i thought great all we need is for Dum Dum and Sirnoz and everyone worth reading is here , I value your input . i just can't understand why you and others can't wrap your heads around the fact that some people are human stains and don't deserve a voice . Are you young and innocent ?

For the record i admit i add little to the discourse , I've been riding Vette's coattail since $.165 but I can spot pond scum a mile away , or make that a website away .

Sorry for the rant everyone , I'm putting this to rest . I'll just have to be happy with carwheeling down the street in a few months . In advance I'm sure I omitted numerous posters worth reading , to them I apologize .

New Message
Please login to post a reply