Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks, Mr. Iceman. I completely agree. There are way too many market distractions out there at the moment, so I am very happy to wait to the new year for the BFS. Besides, the story keeps getting more and more interesting as we go along. I do think there is an elaborate, chessboard-like strategy at work, and I am happy to drink my cocoa and watch it play out.

On a side note, I would like to report that I wrote to the company about the use of Copper Fox mailing lists by Phoenix Communications for another unrelated purpose. I received a personal apology from Elmer and one from Mike too (not that it was their fault!!!). Their graciousness on this occasion is just another example how they really care about the individual retail shareholders. They are two classy guys for sure, and I am glad to be associated with this company.

* * * * * Gold luck to all and happy holidays everyone * * * * *

New Message
Please login to post a reply