Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I thought long and hard about posting on this subject again but I decided I had to say something. I am a newbie investor who is learning a lot from the posters on this board.

However, I now find myself in direct opposition to some of these posters who I respect in defence of 2 posters I had no real regard for. Some of the comments on the subject have been really off base.

'brundall was not booted for having an opinion or challenging an opinion. He was booted because, despite all of our efforts to help him, he kept poluting the board with misinformation and disproven ascertions.

So in this case, it's not a matter of blocking an opinion, it's a matter of blocking a campaign of deceit.'

Golfyeti, really,.... a campaign of deceit ??? Was there some posts that got deleted because I certainly didn't see a campaign.

From Iletea
'Maybe they were banned for good reason, maybe not; it is still better to lose a couple innocent posters than read countless posts of outright lies and bashing of CUU like it happened month after month on the SH board. If the good people here would stop posting on SH, it'll be just Pepper and Spekie talking to each other over there.

Even though they are banned, Brundal and Hoser can still read the info here, nobody took their CUU shares (if they had any) and, with a bit of work and without pride getting in the way, they can both set up another account and make valuable contribution to this board.'

Lose a couple of innocent posters so that the rest of us have a less cluttered board???

The needs of the many outweigh the few. I have an idealogical objection to that approach.

And as for them coming back. They should not have to do that even if they wanted to.

And from Willy Nilly, a hub leader

'but I do recall reading a message on agora posted by hoser in which he stated definitively that Schaft Creek is a low-grade deposit without providing criteria to support that statement. So, that's why hoser is gone, and I'm not sorry that hoser is gone.'

Emmmmm, Schaft Creek can be classified as a low grade deposit. That doesn't take away from it's value and it certainly shouldn't be grounds for banning.

I apologise if I have annoyed you guys. I have nothing but respect fo you but I think if you read what you posted objectively, you may actually agree that there was a major overreaction. Rogue Wolf's quote from Voltaire sums it up nicely, I think, and I will say no more on the subject as CUU is the far more important subject.

New Message
Please login to post a reply