Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 07, 2012 04:23PM
Jan 07, 2012 04:28PM
Jan 07, 2012 04:36PM
Jan 07, 2012 04:53PM
Jan 07, 2012 07:16PM
Jan 07, 2012 07:17PM
Jan 07, 2012 07:29PM
Jan 07, 2012 08:28PM
Jan 07, 2012 09:06PM

I said Id reaveal my hand and here it is.

As I said painfully obvious but Ill back it up.

BXX.

This thing is crazy in my eyes.

The first thing you look for in any junior is the management, which we already know. Top notch.

Second, I would suggest you look at the photos of the on surface mineralization. Deposits such as this come from one place only...a volcanic intrusive. We also have a skarn here.

Third look at the sheer amount of geophysical anomalies that popped up on their IP.....32 of them!

Fourth....and I highly recommend this one to anyone who invest in mining stocks. We have the presence of Molybdenum in drill # 7. Excellent grades of it too I might add. The funny thing about Moly is thus; it can ONLY come from a porphyry system. Very hot synthesized metal....if geology is to be taken as a science then simply put, Moly means theres a porphyry nearby. Plus the grades only increase the closer you get to the center. If you look at the PR where Boxxer announces drill 7 it also says they "suspect the interecepted the southern edge of a large porphyry system". Moly proves this.

Fifth.....We have an amazing confirmation of all the above points in the form of Freeport McMorAn. They staked up land around us...not the other way around like it usually is (Think Timmins Gold Camp)

Sixth...we have amazing infrastructure....look how close the Boss is to I-15 and powerlines...its not that far away at all.

Seventh....look at the drills close by..Elissa Resources found something just south of I-15 and we have drills all over the California border. Cue the news release where they were calling for a new DISTRICT. There also just happens to be one up by Schaft Creek.

Eigth....look where were situated on the thrust faults...most notably the Sevier. This is the fault that has produced the Anaconda mine...and also BINGHAM CANYON.....this puppy was 3.9 BILLION tonnes.

Ninth...we sit at the crux of TWO faults....with the BOSS almost right on the X.

Tenth...you can add the same sense of urgency with Schaft Creek in...producers want properties right now.....the fact that we also have the chance for HIGH GRADE...BULK TONNAGE in the BOSS is sick. Remember...we do have MOLY here.

Eleventh....I think this sums it up.

http://www.boxxergold.com/_resources/BXX_Corporate_Presentation_05_11.pdf

Twelfth....you have an amazing chance to take a .14 cent stock to over a buck....this represents a perfect chance to make over 6 times your money. Anyone more than doubled on CUU yet? I started buying it at .08 and sold over half of my holdings at 2.69.

Thirteenth....look at this company. The Boss alone is a sick property. Add in the DOK. Proximity to Schaft, plus the IP. Greenfields still but look at the potential. The East Breccia....we're going to start drilling there....a former producer...again something must come from under the ground. The high grade property in Gordon Lake. The Crescent Pass propertys proximity to the Boss...the Oro Amigo. Do the math. Theres a lot of juniors out there have less than a tenth of what this p;ay has going for it.

Many of us are seriously up on CUU.....I suspect after the buyout theres going to be quite the influx of cash coming this way, so much in fact the property, economics and management will not matter....its going to be this; how many shares are available to be had.

You have a chance now at .14, Personally I have been accumulating BXX for as while...got a tonne of it at .02., bought as high as .28 and I am still adding.

Start getting in......because my gut feeling is that when we see the new assays come out, coupled with the profits made on CUU...it will be a tidal wave of cash coming over the Box.

Why wait for the buyout.....thats when the wave will hit. I would be picking up a piece of this now while it is devalued and before everyone else.

BXX will leave CUU in the dust.

Rogue,

Jan 08, 2012 09:10AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply