Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Good post. Interesting to consider. I am trying to manage my expectations for what will happen to CUU. That said, if I am allowed to dream, I would like us to have a 5 bagger on current valuation.

In turn, I would like to reinvest in Romios Gold which is smack dab in the center of the Golden Triangle and its Trek property (with good numbers) is next to the mill and road. It is sandwhiched on the other side with the Galore Creek project. I think it is a screaming take out target at 0.25 cents. I am already heavily invested in it and hope to add more to my position when CUU is settled. Their landholding are significant and if I recall I think it was Webgogs who said that RGs land holdings alone without counting their mineralzation were worth north of 50 cents. Webgogs, if I misquoted you, please feel free to correct me.

Gold luck to all amigos. Have a great weekend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply