Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I absolutely love this stock....out of all the ones I watch I think it has the greatest potential in the next year.

Freeport next door is a major asset....I need to harp on the point that Freeport staked land around us and not the other way around. They arent in there looking for chump change....theyre looking for a billion tonnes+.

Those anomalies...the size of the zones....the presence of Moly. Moly as as good a guarantee as there gets in my eyes....Moly only comes from porphyries.

I still am long on CUU....I love that stock as well, you are absolutely right lletea when you say that and I do encourage safety first in the markets. No matter how good any stock looks its always better to play it safe, never put in more than youre willing to lose.

I just think rolling a bit of money into this stock at these levels is an excellent long term bet is all.

Boss, East Breccia and DOK all have serious potential.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply