Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm curious as well purely for educational reasons - since I expect to come into some money soon. At the risk of displaying my ignorance, here's why I'm curious:

Using 2011Q3 MD&A numbers of 63.6 million in expenditures and approx. 374 million outstanding shares, along with the 2007 PFS mine construction costs of 2.95 billion, I see a cost of 254.4 million for TCK to back-in at 75%, and over the next 4 years CUU has a free ride of mine construction as TCK pays 737.5 million on our behalf. That's a total of .99 billion.

I realize the 737.5 over the 4 years isn't exactly revenue, but close enough for me for speculation purposes to use the Reader's Digest calculation of 4 times annual revenue to estimate ballpark share value.

(Insert drum-roll here)

I get $2.65. And as Vette stated, that's just for the TCK deal: SC only.

I've heard rumours that CUU has other properties also showing promise. Get in an buckle up Comrades. GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply