Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Greetings webgogs. You posted 40 stocks here in the CUU thread and I'm not sure what you are suggesting here. Are all these 40 stocks ones that you are suggesting to buy? If that is the case and these 40 stocks are all better ones to get than CUU I am wondering if you still own any Copper Fox? Over on the SH site bashers are using your comments from your post to suggest that you have lost your positive outlook for CUU. I must admit that your post can easily be construed to be quite bearish. I bought more this morning even after reading your comments so I guess I must be more positive than you are at the moment. In my ongoing research of CUU I find nothing at all has changed to the negative and in my opinion the fundimentals for the company have never been better than are are today. Patience when investing in these types of companies is what usually brings the biggest payoffs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply