Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

webgogs, I appreciate your explanation regarding your "next up" comments but I respectfully question your judgement. If you and the other investors that you represent really do have control over so many shares I doubt that you would post such bearish remarks here. Investors that own millions of shares usually have more control over what they say even when they are discouraged or impatient.

If you and your friends really believe the markets are on the verge of crashing then now is the time to sell all your shares; not just CUU, and then buy again when evrything is at a discount. Personnally, I believe the markets will do fine until at least November elections in the US. I think CUU in particular will do extremely well for all the reasons that you, vette and the rest of us have explained here and at SH all these months. GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply