Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'd never question your stance on this stock, generaledger. You've been solidly behind it for quite a while and have added some excellent points to the discussion.

The frustration and malaise you are feeling now is something that strikes us all at times, I'm sure. It's been a long ride, and with the shaky macro picture it could continue to feel like a gruelling crawl until we get to the finish line, even if that's only months away.

Management may have misled investors at times, but we cannot be sure that management was not misled itself. Some of the companies they are dealing with may have assured management of deadlines that later went unfulfilled.

No matter how annoyed I get over delays and a lagging share price, I never let myself forget the level of insider ownership and CONTINUED insider buying. Ernesto and David MacDonald have been subject to all the same time lags and declining markets that the rest of us have, and yet they keep dropping money on CUU like it's the world's safest investment.

In that I trust!

New Message
Please login to post a reply